Hello people in Korea!
My name is Isabella, and I'd like to introduce the special way to enjoy Korea !!
Have you ever thought about watching a play/musical in Korea? But it was hard to find one because you have no idea where you can find the information about?!
If you are a cultured person who loves musicals and arts, you are likely to look for some ways to enjoy the special style of art in Korea. The warm musical 'Winter Fantasia' is now playing at the little theater, 'Al and Hak' [Al gua Hak], in Daehaklo [Dahakno], Seoul.
The creative musical 'Winter Fantasia' tells you the story about famous Scrooge and the little match girl. Scrooge became Santa Claus after his death to spread joy and to give out presents to the people who need them. Because, that is the only way he could expiate his sin and go to the heaven. He even created Christmas After Service to spread joy and presents to people after the Christmas for people who did not enjoy the Christmas and did not get the present from Santa Claus. However, the little match girl finds Scrooge in 2012 to avenge, because Scrooge did not help the little match girl when she was dying from cold in Winter, 1901.
The special quality of this musical is that this musical is based on Jazz music which is not conventional in the former musical. Thus, if you like Jazz music, you will find this musical very special.
This is Korea so will be played in Korean. However, even though the musical is not played in English, you will be able to enjoy the musical, and find it pleasant and warm because this is musical with lots of Jazz music.
If you love Christmas and winter. This musical will warm up your heart and help you make the beautiful sparkling memory about Korea.
For more information,
Tel. 010 7130 4447 [Isabella] & 010 6262 2666 [Lucy]
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please make a reservation via email/text message with following information: Name/Date and Time/How many people will attend)
Add me on Facebook: email@example.com
<Further information about the musical 'Winter Fantasia'>
* Running time: 90 minutes (NO intermission)
* A special discount for foreigners in Korea: 50% off, thus ONLY 15,000 (Normal Price: 30,000 Won, Cash and Credit Card payment is possible). Reservation is available via Email (preferred), Telephone, and Interpark (Official Website, but no English service so not recommended!)
* Jan 10th - Feb 14th: Tue, Web, Thurs, Fri at 8pm; Sat at 4pm and 7:30pm. Sun at 4pm; Mon: NOT playing.
* Location: Haehwa Station (Subway blue line, number 4), exit #2
* English service is possible at the theater and phone/email
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin